Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Casting Call


Poor Austin did not enjoy having his hands & feet in that *cold* gucky stuff for the 3D castings!

**Had a text from Brenda & apparently the yucky stuff is warm not cold! LOL! Still yucky!**

My friend Brenda came to the house to get the castings done & then she created beautiful shadow boxes for them. I love how they turned out. The foot on it's own is a fridge magnet bonus & the hand is also a bonus. :) Contact Brenda at:http://firstimpressionscastings.com/cu.php if you are interested in having castings done locally & she also travels to Calgary & area. 
 
 
 


 
 
 


I used the following Cricut Cartridges :

Fancy Frames - for the large tag photo mat; I hid the inside cut & then cut the frame at 7" high x 10" wide. I used the outside border of the cut for page 2.
 Tags, Bags, Boxes & More - tag at 4"
Base Camp - title at 2"
 
I inked with Tim Holtz Stormy Sky distress ink. I usually use Tim's distress ink somewhere in my projects. :) I also used some Ice Stickles on the stars found in my stash. The rest of the embellishments are also from my stash but I specifically bought the Jolee's hand & feet castings for this layout.
 
Thanks once again for stopping by. Enjoy your day!
 
Barb :)
 

4 comments:

  1. Cute pages:) Thanks for joining my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Cathy ... & you're welcome. :)

      Delete
  2. I love these pages. I remember when my boys had their feet done, they screamed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alli. Austin cried pretty much the whole time but you can't really tell in the pictures. Poor little guy!

      Delete