Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Free Cuts in Cricut Craft Room

When I saw Provo Craft had some free cuts for Christmas cards in the Craft Room I decided to give it a try. I was really pleased at how well these cut but for some reason I had to use multi-cut 2 to get a completely clean cut & that was with a new blade on Bazzill cardstock - blade at 6 & pressure on max.

Both cards are standard size - 4.25" x 5.5". Glitter paper was used behind the Merry & Bright with some Stickles added for the holly. Final touch was some more of the gold glitter paper for the top & bottom trim.

 
 
The Happy Holidays has silver holigraph paper behind the cut. Again green & red Stickles & then some silver Peel Off trim.
 

 
 
For free cuts they turned out pretty nice. I think I will be  visiting the Cricut Craft Room a bit more in the future. I already have one of my Expressions designated as the Craft Room machine. :)
 
Thanks for visiting my blog & have a wonderful day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment