Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm Back!

I have been so busy! No time for blogging :(

My sister & her husband arrived on Sunday for an extended visit to Radium Hot Springs while they wait for the possession date for their home in Langley. Possession date is the end of November so we have loads of crafting days ahead of us.

Our daughter-in-law arrived from Calgary with our Grandson on Monday for a quick visit. They will be leaving for home today. It always makes me sad to see them go.

So, the 3 of us gals have had lots of late nights making Christmas cards. Christina plans on selling cards at a craft fair in her community in about 3 weeks. She needs lots of cards so that has been the major focus of all the crafting.

I have managed to complete Austin's lion page though. :) What a sweetie!


This was a fun layout to do.

Cricut Cartridges used:

Animal Kingdom - lion head @ 3"
                            - "ROAR" @ 2" & 1.25" & then I created the shadow by hand as there is no shadow cut for this on the cartridge.
                            - lion border; 4 @ 1.5" & 2 @ 1.75"; the faces were stamped on using 2 small Peachy Keen stamps.
Zooballoo - grass border cut 3 @ 1"; I welded 5 of the grass cuts together to create a border. Then a cut them to place them along the bottom of the page. The 3rd border was cut in 4 places & popped up on the spots that were missing grass. The border was inked & the grass curled forward a bit.

I created the tag by hand & it says "Pick of the Pride". So true!

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.
 
 
Barb :)

2 comments: